Where is the string 'value+value2' coming from? $myrow[title]? If it is
coming from the db (I'm guessing - it seems a little strange to me that this
would be your title, but in this code we're discussing there is no other
possible source), and it has slashes in it, you may need to use stripslashes
to get rid of the slashes. Also, why are you using printf, but not
formatting your string at all? Why don't you just use echo? I assume we're
still dealing with this line of code:

printf("<a href=\"pro_page1.php3?title='".urlencode($myrow[title])."'\">")