I'm planning to write a simple user login module.  I want it to be a
stand-alone class, and not rely on cookies (I'm passing all variables
via GET method anyways, so I just want to pass a session ID in the
URL).

Before I go ahead and do some mistake, could somebody have a look at
the outline of the algorithm I've come up with?  Any opinions greately
appreciated.

http://www.thpoon.com/~antipode/tmp/user_auth.png

The algorithm is presented as a flowchart.

p.s. I'd like to "roll my own", even though I know that there is
authentication code available.

Many thanks,
--
Arcady Genkin