Hello Peter,

On 03-Mar-01 10:00:55, you wrote:

>does there exist a web based mailing list administrator in PHP (Tying in
>with some open source mailing list software)?
>Ideally, something like egroups (now groups.yahoo.com). I just want to be
>able to easily administrate (or have other people administrate) mailing
>lists. I have access to my own server (linux, php4, ...)

Maybe you would like to try this Ezmlm mailing list manager class that was
just released:

http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/browse.html/package/177

Web interface class to create and manage mailing lists with ezmlm. It features:

- Displays a table with the lists already created, showing the list local and domain
parts and the number of current subscribers.
- Creation and alteration of list properties.
- Alteration of list automatic message texts.
- Support for list virtual hosts.
- Multi-idiom Web interface.

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Web Programming Components using PHP Classes.
Look at: http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP key: http://www.mlemos.e-na.net/ManuelLemos.pgp