I want to display the first 3 words of my record in
the my table and following is the code i'm using.
When i use the SQL Query in mySQL.. it works great..
but when i try to implement it in my php page.. i'm
not getting anything.. no error, no display, no
result.. just blank.. why?

<?php

$db = mysql_connect("localhost","user","pass");
mysql_select_db("mydb",$db);

$result = mysql_query("SELECT substring_index(title, '
', 3) from news order by ID desc limit 4",$db);
if ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
  do {
    echo(" $myrow[title] ");
  } while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result));
}
?>

Rahul S. Johari