http://betterphp.org

The Better PHP mailing list is available for anyone who wants to learn
how to write secure, efficient web applications. We focus on the LAMP
(Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) platform but welcome other questions.

This list is intended for people who use PHP, and who want feedback on
code style, security, and other more advanced PHP topics.

Please note: this list is moderated. Anything you can find in standard
documentation will not be forwarded to the list, as we are trying to
keep the discussion about style, not syntax.

Everyone is welcome to join and learn, the goal is to get programmers
thinking about security.
--
Ron Clark
System Administrator/Web Coordinator