Yeah, it's on linux.  I had a similar thought.  I figured, if no other
solutions came from the post, I could hard code the variables into a file,
and if I needed to update it, make it self updating.  Like do a string
replace to add the new variables I need in the include file itself.  Bit of
a pain, but once it's running it should be alright.

Mike

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]