From: Frank M. Kromann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 1:35 AM
To: Poon, Kelvin (Infomart)
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [PHP] PERL/PHP, MSSQL, Unix AIX

Hi Kelvin,

You can use both PERL and PHP (prefered :-)).

You need to download, compile and install FreeTDS (http://freetds.org). If
you are using PHP you need to recompile it using --with-mssql. This will
enable the mssql extension. You can then create a php script to read the
text file, parse it and create the data in a MSSQL server on a Win32 box
(PHP is running on your AIX box).

- Frank