On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:21:38 +0100, Ernest E Vogelsinger wrote about "Re:
[PHP] Please Help with the Code" what the universal translator turned into
this:

>What I'd do is to validate the user, setup a session where the user id is
>stored (which is server side anyway), then branch to different sections of
>my app, not by means of redirect but by including() the necessary code.

Same I do. Just shift the content according to the state. It's loads
simpler to program and avoids the redirect issues. (And also lowers the
disk space needed ... in my case atleast).

Rene
--
Rene Brehmer

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

Come see! My brand new site is now online!
http://www.metalbunny.net