Niklas Lampén wrote:

You cannot output anything before headers.

Niklas

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 14. maaliskuuta 2003 8:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Can't relocate to a specified URL after submit.

The code looks like: if( $actionflag == "delete" ) { //Delete Table ip_enrollment $query="delete from ip_enrollment where id='$id'"; $AMC_DB->query("$query") or die("database server wasn't available now.");

     //Delete Table ip_evaluation
     $query="delete from ip_evaluation where enrollmentID='$id'";
     $AMC_DB->query("$query") or die("database server wasn't available
now.");

     header( "ip-list.php?subMenuSelect=m1");
}

It works fine before, but it seems header() doesn't work after I added some
js code for preventing click submit twice.

I think I would try to get out of this problem by getting the form to submit to a new page unconditionally. Post the value of $actionflag to the new page. On the new page either show either the page for "delete ip_enrolment" or "ip-list.php...." depending upon the value of $actionflag.

HTH
Chris