Hello,
    You will also might want to try the free Krysalis platform - it's
designed from scratch for XML/XSL content publishing (a la Cocoon) and you
will find it very useful for your goals.

    http://www.interakt.ro/products/Krysalis/

                    Alexnadru

--
Alexandru COSTIN
Chief Operating Officer
"Tim Funk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi,
>
> I am new to PHP, however i have a good handle on C programming and
therefore hope to apply those conceps to PHP programming quickly. I am
looking for a print reference that can help me to construct a web-based
front-end for an application using XML. Any help in this regard will bemuch
appreciated.