> I am putting together a website for a customer who insists on using IIS
> running on Windows XP and I'm running into some problems. It appears that
no
> matter what PHP script I run, I'm getting tons of errors saying this
> variable or that variable is undefined. I have global variables turned on
in
> the php.ini file - so I'm not sure what would be causing the problem
(other
> than it is a Microsoft product). The same scripts work perfectly on my
Linux
> box running Apache.

Read all about it here...

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.errorfunc.php

Either fix your code or adjust the error_reporting level.

Actually, it could be a register_globals problem also. They are off by
default, so you may need to re-write your code or turn them on in php.ini.

---John Holmes...