Hi,
I'm running FreeBSD 4.8RC, c-client 2002, imap-uw 2002 and PHP 4.3.1
(tried a couple of other versions, but they give me the same error).

Whenever I use imap_open() to localhost, I get the following error:

Mar 20 00:20:29 doriath imapd[43632]: Command stream end of file, while reading line
user=??? host=localhost.saers.com [127.0.0.1]

How can I make it connect correctly? I've recompiled it about a zillion
times. LookOut!, Evolution, Mac Mail works just fine, and I can even
telnet in and do a good mail session through pop3. But trying pop3 through
imap_open() gives the same error. The error is the same for imap, imaps,
and pop3.

Cheers

  Nik