Hi there

Is there anything I'm doing wrong in the following:

        $Database = mysql_connect( "host", "user", "password" ) or
die("Could not connect to database");

        mysql_select_db( "dbname", $Database ) or die("Database does not
exist");

        $Login = strtolower($_POST["Person"]);
        $Password = "PASSWORD(\"" . strtolower($_POST["Password"]) . "\")";

        $Query = "SELECT
Ref,Programme,FirstName,LastName,Email,PointsBalance,PointsAvailable FROM
                        tbusers WHERE Login=\"" . $Login . "\" AND
Password=" . $Password . ";";

        $UserResult = mysql_query( $Query, $Database ) or die("Query
failed");

        if ( mysql_num_rows( $UserResult ) == 1 )
        {
                        $User = mysql_fetch_assoc($UserResult
                $ProgrammeRef = $User["Programme"];
                $_SESSION["UserRef"] = $User["Ref"];
                ... load rest of $User values into $_SESSION array
        }

        $Query = "SELECT Ref, Programme, ProgrammeLogo, ProgrammeMessage,
Company, CompanyLogo,
        CompanyMessage, Website, TableColour, TextColour, NavImage,
Conversion FROM tbprogrammes WHERE Ref=" . $ProgrammeRef . ";";

        $ProgrammeResult = mysql_query( $Query, $Database ) or die("Query
failed");

        if ( mysql_num_rows( $ProgrammeResult ) == 1 )
         {
                $ProgrammeInfo = mysql_fetch_assoc($ProgrammeResult);
                        $_SESSION["ProgRef"] = $ProgrammeInfo["Ref"];
                        $_SESSION["Programme"] =
$ProgrammeInfo["Programme"];
                ... load rest of $ProgrammeInfo into $_SESSION array
        }

This is the code I'm using to load a total of 18 values into my $_SESSION
array. The initial problem I had
which was intermittent was the $ProgrammeInfo used to be called $Programme
but sometimes when loading
the variables into the $_SESSION array when the code got to
        $_SESSION["Programme"] = $ProgrammeInfo["Programme"];
The $Programme[] array used to get screwed up, I could understand it if it
was something that happened all
the time, but it didn't and renaming from $Programme to $ProgrammeInfo seems
to have solved it.

The other point I'd like to make is that a single page is being used to dump
the $_SESSION array and all
I'm doing is refreshing the page and sometimes I get 16 and other times 18
values.

What could cause the two problems, I'm new to php and I like the syntax and
simplicity a lot but these two
problems have me tearing my hair out.

Gavin

Auckland, New Zealand