Hi,

A few days ago I posted a question about sending mass emails through PHP - the good news is I've got my script sending an email to each address stored in my MySQL database. Now my client would like the ability to individually select the email addresses that are sent out.

Has anyone done something similar to this? Any pointers to offer?

Right now I'm thinking that I'll display all the email addresses stored in the database with check boxes beside them, then only those addresses which are checked will be sent ... however, I'm not sure if that's the best or most efficient way to handle this ... the more I think about it the more I think that's going to make it overly and unnecessarily complex.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
-Tim