Hi,

I have a page that has an include at the top of the page and an include at the bottom
of the page.

in the top include file I have added the command:

ob_start("ob_gzhandler");
in the bottom include I have added:

 ob_end_flush();  <-- i thought this was supposed to be run to clean up at the end of
the page.

Most of the time everything is fine, but on occasions it will give an "warning" error:

Warning: ob_gzhandler() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used
twice in /blahblah/includes/bottom.inc on line 25

line 25 is the line
ob_end_flush();

I dont understand why it only comes up sometimes and what I am doing for that to
happen, can anyone help me?

Thanks! :))