You can always roll your own, it's not that hard at all. Here is an example:
ob_start();
include("templateFile");
$tpl_file = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();

The contents of your template file are now in the variable $tpl_file and you can you str_replace to input the data. Remember that str_replace handles arrays, so you can do many different replaces at once.

I looked into the other templating systems too and they were just more than I needed at this point.