Are you using something like $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] or $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
to get the base URL for the app when doing the redirect? If you have the
whole URL typed in and switch from something like www.mydomain.com to
mydomain.com, the browser may think it's a different site and loose the
cookie with the session ID.
HTH :)
- Anthony

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]