on 22/03/03 3:57 PM, Philip J. Newman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> $my_data = "This is a really long string that could go on for ever and ever
> and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and
> ever and ever and ever and don't wrap to my table it makes it bigger";
>
> echo $my_data;
>
> How can I make this wrap to the table?

Errrrr:

This text will wrap inside a table, according to every browser I've ever
used.

If you want to wrap for other purposes, eg email or raw text, then

$my_data = wordwrap($my_data,65);

will word-wrap at 65 characters, which is pretty pointless with variable
width fonts, but okay with fixed width fonts.

Justin