From: Dan Rossi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 9:09 AM
To: Jim Lucas; Daniel Diehl; 'Php-General'
Subject: RE: [PHP] variales within define constants

hmm there is a problem, i set my defines in a defines.php file , i place it
right at the top of my main includes file , which sets the paths for other
include files , i have my funtion within a class , so the order is

include("defines.php");
include("class.php");

$class = new class;

would it work if it switch it ?

include("class.php");

$class = new class;
include("defines.php");

the variable is set within the class , its an internal variable ie
$this->_variable;