On March 22, 2003 04:03 pm, Beauford.2002 wrote:
> I just installed Win2k server and IIS (need it for a project I am
> doing) and get the following error after installing PHP. All
> permissions are set correctly. This appears to be a common problem
> as a search comes up with hundreds of the same problem - funny
> though - no answers.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Are you absolutely sure the permissions are all set correctly?  I
can't see how this problem could be coming from anything else.
Remember to give the IUSR_YOURMACHINENAME account execute access to
php.exe as well as access to uploadtemp and sessionsdata directories.
Also in IIS enable script execution for your website or virtual
folder.

Leo