Hi,

I have written a small webservice in M$ VS.NET (for some "political" reasons), which needs IIS to run.

I would like not to open M$ IIS server for outer requests, but enable access just through linux/apache(/php) webserver instead.

Is there any simple way, how to resend (at least POST/GET) requests in their original form to another webserver behind firewall a send its answer back?

I tried fsockopen which gets the result OK. However this approach would, as I suppose, demand to parse answers from the server for Content-Type, etc. Is there anything more simple?

Thanx for any hint John