Hi all,

I've been using php in a local Unix environement where I never had to worry about read
permissions of users/groups on my db connection's config file which contains the user
and password. I'm trying to think of a possible solution for my connection properties
in a shared/hosting environement where users/groups *might* have read access to my
files.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ed.

--
Edmond Baroud
Senior UNIX sysadmin             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]