Ladies/Gents:

I recently fixed a long standing bug in get_meta_tags and have been asked by
users to fix some other issues as well.  I am curious to know how many of
you are actually using this function and in what way.  Currently,
get_meta_tags returns an associative array, like this:

$resultval["keywords"]  = "these,are,my,keywords"
$resultvar["something"] = "something else"

My changes would result in change to the return value so that instead of
returning a single dimensional array, you would get a multidimensional array
as follows:

$returnval[0]["http-equiv"] == "refresh"
$returnval[0]["content"]    == "10;http://www.php.net/"

$returnval[1]["name"]       == "keywords"
$returnval[1]["content"]    == "hello"
$returnval[1]["lang"]       == "en"

$returnval[2]["name"]       == "keywords"
$returnval[2]["content"]    == "hola"
$returnval[3]["lang"]       == "es"

Where each index (0, 1, 2) refer to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd META tags on the
page.

All and all, my new implementation will support all of the attributes for
META tags, including HTTP-EQUIV, NAME, CONTENT, LANG, and DIR.

If I could get a general feel for how many PHP users out there are using
this function, it would save me some time in the long run.

Thanks,