I recommend pair (http://www.pair.net) they have excellent staff, excellent accounts, an excellent backbone and they have been profitable since their second month in business they will let you host more than one domain on your account (with a setup fee). They also host a lot of open source mirrors, etc.

Another choice I recommend is fidelityhosting (http://www.fidelityhosting.com) they will allow you to host multiple domains on one account, saving the account holder money if they have more than one account.

Doug Parker wrote:

Hi everyone - I need suggestions for a reliable PHP/mySQL host that has cURL support WITH https capability. The site is e-commerce, but is mainly a statistics site that relies on frequent mysql requests, rather than numerous transactions. The only transaction is the site subscription fee. I could also use suggestions for a reliable Credit Card processor. If anyone has experience with this and can point me in the right direction, I would REALLY appreciate it. I'm having alot of trouble with shoddy hosting and a terrible cc processor right now, I really need to know which direction to take.

Thanks - Doug