Hey folks,

What we are looking to do is give a specific include path for each site in our
customer base.  This running on MacOSX so basically we have sites set up like:

/Users/username/Sites/site.com/phpinc

There can be numerous sites in each users directory and numerous users in /Users.

Basically what we want to do is have each set up to be able to include only from their
include directory, but the boss is wondering if it can be done on one or two lines for
every site total.

Basically looking for something like this:
<Directory /Users/*/Sites/*/phpinc>
        php-value include_path = .
</Directory>

or something like it.

Is this possible?  Or should we just go ahead and set it in each sites declaration?

Derek