From: Kiswa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 4:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] COM

Server Win2000 +ISS5 +PHP
Trying to get access to an access DB through COM but i wont work. there is
no results generated.
Can anyone help me
Here is the code

$rownum =0;
$conn = &ADONewConnection('access');
$conn->PConnect('webdb.mdb');
$result = &$conn->Execute('SELECT Produkt, Artikelnr, Pris, Lagerstatus,
Beskrivning, Kategori, Bild FROM Data');

  while(odbc_fetch_row($result)){
  $Produkt = odbc_result($result, Produkt);
  $Artikelnr = odbc_result($result, Artikelnr);
  $Pris = odbc_result($result, Pris);
  $Lagerstatus = odbc_result($result, Lagerstatus);
  $Beskrivning = odbc_result($result, Beskrivning);
  $Kategori = odbc_result($result, Kategori);
  $Bild = odbc_result($result, Bild);