If imagecopy function does not exists, gd is not either installed or enabled. Check your php.ini if it is enabled and the extension dir if the extenssion is there. If it is not there, run configure once again with the right options, also read INSTALL.

Wo Chang wrote:

Dear Experts,

Seems like I can't use any of the followings even
though I'm running PHP 4.3.2-RC1:

 * imagecreatefromjpeg
 * imagecopy
 * etc.

Am I right the gd-2.x has already integrated with
PHP 4.3.2-RC1 and the gd also has the jpeg integrated?

Or, should do I have to bring in the jpeg-6x myself?

If I need to bring in the jpeg-6x myself, should I
install it within the ext/gd sub-dir?

Thing wanted to do: create a separate thumbnail jpeg
file from an org. jpeg file.  Any better idea?

Please advice.

Thanks in advanced.

--Wo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wo Chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>