> I am trying to use PHP to create a hyperlink button that writes data
> MySQL database and sends the user to a new page.. is this possible?
if so
> would you post the syntax/site where I can find out how to do this...
thx!

Do you want a hyperlink or a button? You can't have both. Whether you
add data on to a URL in a link such as example.php?var=1&foo=bar or use
a form with method=GET, the data appears in example.php in the $_GET
array. Parse and validate the values in that array and then insert it
into the database. You can find any PHP/MySQL tutorial to tell you how
to do that.

---John Holmes...