-----Original Message-----
From: Alec Wallis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 April 2003 18:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi

I am currently experiencing some problems connecting to POP3 accounts using
imap_open.

I am using the following code:

$ArrayImap = imap_open ($strMailServer, $strUsername, $strPassword);

with the mail server being set to:

$strMailServer = "{domain.co.uk/pop3:110}INBOX";

It seems to connect ok, as if an incorrect username or password is entered
incorrectly something different happens.  The error message I seem to get
is:

Notice: (null)(): Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice: (null)(): Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

When I view the mailbox in Outlook it has messages in it and so isn't empty.
Can anyone help me please?

Alec