ok, now where in that heck can i find the php entry in that file?  i cant seem to find
it anywhere.  would it be with the CGI entry or in a different place?

>>> Marek Kilimajer<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/03/03 04:37AM >>>
The old installation is likely in /usr, and you installed in /usr/local.
Simply remove the old installation (man rm ;-) and change httpd.conf  to
look for php in the new place