Hi all,

I have a problem with php and cookies.  I use the following line of code
to set a cookie to expire in one year:

        setcookie('gsp_email',$_POST['requiredsubEmail'],time()*60*60*24*365,'/','',0);

The idea is that the cookie will sit on the client for a year, so that a
visitor only has to submit their email address once.

However, when I close up all browser windows, then reload the browser (I'm
using IE 6), the cookie doesn't seem to 'stick'.. I'm once again asked for
my email address even though I already entered it and set the cookie.

Any ideas?

Scotty