I know this is OT, but I caught a story somewhere about the American
Embassy in Nigeria actually having to REGULARLY rescue Americans who go
over there to claim their money....that's just sad.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leif K-Brooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 8:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] REPLY NEEDED

Based on the information gathered about thousands of people, you
believe
they would all be in a position to help you? :)

PATRICK KOFI wrote:

>BASED ON INFORMATION GATHERED ABOUT YOU, WE BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE IN A
POSITION TO HELP US IN TRANSFERING THIS FUND (US$31.5M) INTO A SAFE
ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT WILL BE
COMPENSATED WITH 30% OF THE REMITTED FUNDS, WHILE WE KEEP 60% AS THE
INITIATORS AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFFSET EXPENSES AND PAY THE
NECESSARY TAXES.

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any
unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full