Michael Arena wrote:
After reading the file_upload section on PHP.net i got the following script
working on the  server..it sends an attachment from a form now but it's just
of size 0 and always a txt file. I know it must be some little thing wrong
then this will work, maybe you can eye it for me and let me know if you
think i should change anything..

[ snip ]

if ($fileatt != "")
     {
    $uploaddir = '/home/sites/webserver.agraservices.net/web/mike/';
    echo "it found the attachment";
       move_uploaded_file($_FILES['fileatt']['tmp_name'], uploaddir .
$_FILES['fileatt']['name']);
   }

uploaddir needs to be $uploaddir in your move_uploaded_file function

[ snip ]

--
Burhan Khalid
phplist[at]meidomus[dot]com