I am trying to write a script which allows you to build a PHP mailto form
online, but I am stuck

 if you go to www.wisemonkeydesign.co.uk/wise/mailto.htm
after step 3 when you have to create,
ho do I pass the HTML code and names of the fiels into the next page.
     for instance the user has choosen three fields and a text area
and if you look at the source on step three
 <input type="text" name="???????">
<input type="text" name="???????">
<input type="text" name="???????">
<textarea name="?????" cols="??" rows="??"></textarea>

how do I transfer that code into the form.It would be easy enough if there
was a set number of fields.

TIA

george