Hi all,

i am running a php script with script owner  say x (uid = 501) with
safe mode on. php version 4.2.2.
i am generating some temporary files in the runtime with tempnam() and
storing them in a  in  temp directory . but the script cant access the temporary files
in the
temp dir  as they are  created with rw------- permissons for user
apache.the temp dir has  777 permissions set.
also it gives me an error saying that safe mode is on,  the script owner
whose uid/gid is -1/-1 is not allowed to access  the file with uid/gid  48/48
interestingly the uid of the script is  not  -1 and there is no such user
with -1 as uid .
can anyone help me abt  whats wrong with the script or setup ? or is it a
bug ?

kindly enlighten,
regards,
KM