Good question! I rarely see this type of question here.

http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/ is a good one- even has a small
section dedicated specifically to PHP

The Shmoo Group has a good list at http://www.shmoo.com/securecode/

And if you're one of the learn by example of how not to do it, take a look at
the bugtraq and vuln-dev lists @ securityfocus

--

The people are the only sure reliance for preservation of our liberty.

-Thomas Jefferson