Hi Jim,

To solve the problem about caching I use two methods: In design stage, I
simply turn off the "Automatic Refresh Page" in my Explorer options and,
in working stage I use once a jscript to prevent the hole site from
caching and the visitor´s brwsers think that it´s allways refreshing...
use it with concience.

About te problem I posted, regarding the session_registered issue, it´s
solved. I found out that the concatenator I should use for this case was
AND not OR, as it tells PHP to ALSO look for the other(s) variable(s) and
not one by one for separate.

Cheers,

Cesar Aracena
[EMAIL PROTECTED]