Hey,

Im trying to use preg_match to validate numbers in multiple fields.  I can check one
field but Im having trouble checking multiple fields.

preg_match ( '(foo)' , $_POST["num1"] ); <- That works fine.  but I need to check
multiple fields.

I thought I would build an array with the POST data like this...

$num = array ($_POST["num1"],
                    ($_POST["num2"]);  There are more than that...

and then use
preg_match ('(foo)', $num) ;   $num should point to my array, but that doesnt work.  I
get a warning message.. and it doesnt check the first num1 in the array.

Im certain that Its my code, and I wanted to get some input on what Im doing wrong.

-Dan