Ok, I am using this modified code from the
manual. It works great, but how do I modify
it further to only show .jpg files ?

<snip>
<?php
$handle=opendir('.');
         echo "<select name=image_url>";
while (false!==($file = readdir($handle))) {
    if ($file != "." && $file != "..") {
         echo "<option ";
         echo "value=".$file.">";
         echo $file;
         echo "</option>\n\r";
    echo "</select>";
closedir($handle);
?>
</snip

Jerry Lake            - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Designer
Europa Communications - http://www.europa.com
Pacifier Online     - http://www.pacifier.com