can you try if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['printout']!="yeah") {include("header.php");}

does that work?

-----Original Message-----
From: Øystein Håland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] OK guys, thank you so far

Now my code is

extract ($_GET);
if ($_GET['printout'] != "yeah") { include("header.php"); }

but I still get the following error:

Undefined index: printout

I understand nothing

"Jonathan Wilkes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i meddelandet
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi,

What he means is that with "register_globals=off" you cannot do this:

echo $path

you need to do this (if the variable is sent by "POST" action)

echo _POST('path')

and through "GET"

echo _GET('path')