Don't know about 4.3.2, but at the end of 5.0-dev make, the following message is output:

Build complete.
(It is safe to ignore warnings about tempnam and tmpnam).

On Saturday 31 May 2003 06:29 am, Volker Augustin wrote:

hi,
this sounds like a warning.... not like an error, your php is successfully
compiled...(most software i know an compile got this message.....)
can you post a little bit more debug information?

volker

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alberto Ferrer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: [PHP] Compile 4.3.2 Errors.

Im compiling the last vercion of PHP 4.3.2 and says this after finish of
compile.
The system is a Redhat 7.3, Apache 1.3.27.

ext/mysql/libmysql/my_tempnam.lo: In function `my_tempnam':
/root/php-4.3.2/ext/mysql/libmysql/my_tempnam.c:115: the use of `tempnam'

is

dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

           Alberto Ferrer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]