Hi,
Can you tell me whats the best way of doing this please?

I am getting values from a form's checkboxes
(eg
<input type=checkbox name='id[]' value=1>
<input type=checkbox name='id[]' value=2>
etc)

When i get these values I want to enter them into the database but
1)I should enter only the first 5 (and ignore the rest) into the database
2)it has to enter 1 record for every every "id" picked
eg:
if id[1], id[2],id[3] and id[4] were picked it should enter this as 4
differient records

How do i do this? I have tried using a for loop but somewhere the logic is
very very bad :-) and so i deleted the whole damn thing.

What do you think?
When replying if possible reply with a little code as am feeling braindead.

Cheers,
-Ryan