I'm looking for a cook book script.  I've googled for it, looked in
php.resourceindex.com and hotscripts but I haven't found one that does
what I'm looking for.  Here's what I'm shooting for.

1) User ID registration - need to be able to have users "own" recipes
and cookbooks.

2) Allow users to add recipes - moderator CAN choose to make the recipe
public

3) Users can add categories (with moderator approval)

4) Users can create "cookbooks" by selecting recipes from either (or
both) their own and "public" recipes.  A "title" for the cookbook with
some basic info about it would be nice.

In a perfect world, it would allow for an external url where the user
could point people to their cookbook.  They would only see that
cookbook's recipes and PLEASE allow it to be printed (using PDF???).

Maybe even allow the cookbook owner to select a "template" to control
how it will look both on the screen and printed????