Hey,
I am getting something like this:

 <input type=checkbox name='id[loco package]' value=1>

I will be getting upto 5 of the above values, Thanks to John Holmes (from
this list) I know how to enter it into the database but how do i create a
session with the above?

The reason why i want to do this is,
1)user picks upto 5 packages to save to his account (done)
2)if the user is already logged in then the insert query is run and all goes
well (done)
3) if the user has not logged in then it should be saved as a session and he
should be presented with the login screen, after he logs in the insert query
should be run from the session data.....without the user re-picking the
packages(not done)

I was able to do the above (point 3) when i was working with a simple array
(eg: id[]=1) but am unable to do so when working with the newer one
(id[something]=1)....

Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
-Ryan