> Well, I'm a little light on technique....so bare with me...
> I've got pages that are dynamically created via a perl program.

Already? That was fast. ;-)

> The final
> HTTP output depends upon input to the perl script.
>
> I would like the output of this script to be interpreted as a .PHP page so
> that I can take advantage of PHP functionality within that page.

You're planning on piping perl into php? That sounds like fun.

> Since I dont know what my page will look like prior to running the perl
> script with its various inputs, I dont think I can do what your suggesting.

Wish I knew which post you were replying to here, because I can't tell
what was suggested, much less speculate much on why it doesn't look like
it will work.

Anyway, if I wanted to be able to use some graphics libraries that my
hosting company made available for php but not for perl, I'd do the
graphics manipulations on php pages and be done with it.

(It seems odd to me that your hosting company doesn't want to load the
perl modules. That might have me wanting to drop the hosting company and
fire up an openbsd box to host my own.)

--
Joel Rees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>