-----Original Message-----
From: Brian White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 March 2001 06:07
To: PHP
Subject: RE: [PHP] HTML book recommendation

I "learnt" SGML long before I learnt HTML, so all I've ever needed is a
a good reference.

So: I think the O'Reilly Koala Book is excellent because it is well
indexed and has useful lists of what elements there are, what attributes
they have, what values they can have etc.

However, I am not really in a position to judge how good it is to "learn"
from.

Regs

Brian White

> > This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious what you PHP'ers would
> recommend as
> > a good HTML book.  I think I need to learn some stylesheet stuff and the
> > tutorial I've got covers the basics, but I'd like some more in-depth
> info on
> > the commands.

-------------------------
Brian White
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd - SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Phone: +612-93197901
Web:   http://www.steptwo.com.au/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted with
it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.