Are the logs saying anything? Or if you run php from command line?

Steve Yates wrote:
Starting with a working site (FreeBSD 4.7, Apache 1.3.27) using PHP 4.3.0 and the latest Zend Optimizer, I upraded to PHP 4.3.2. Afterwards, phpinfo
() did not show the Optimizer as loaded. Reinstalling Optimizer did not change this, nor did uninstalling and reinstalling Optimizer. There were no errors during the Optimizer install, and everything looks like it's correct to me...the two lines are in php.ini, and they point to the right ZendOptimizer.so file. There is only one php.ini on the system. Any hints?

Thanks,

 - Steve Yates
 - Termite in pub: "Is the bar tender here?"

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~