Hello,

if you use mysql as a database, see the function Limit
For exemple:

if ( !isset( $start ){
  $start = 0;
}
$total = 10; // total amount to grab in database

$sql = "SELECT * FROM my_table ORDER BY field Limit $start, $total";
$start += 10; // increment your start

You display those fields, and you show a next link:

But if you do not use mysql, I do not know...

py