I'm looking to do a lookup on a list of my incoming phone numbers.
(Basically adding name to a number only caller ID setup.)

I've found a couple sites that allow reverse phone number lookups, most
notably anywho.com, by I'm hoping to find something that would allow me to
easily get the data retuned from a lookup into my PHP application.  (XML
would seem the best option, but I'd settle for anything.)

I'm hoping I don't have to try to write a clumsy "web scraper" type thing
using to process this.  It's a prototype, so the legalities of mass use can
come later.  In other words, a non free option would be viable long term,
and I'm hoping to avoid a legal discussion about scraping this kind of data,
privacy, etc.

Any ideas, resources, etc would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Janett

New Media One Web Services, LLC
http://www.newmediaone.net