using client side form verification is a bad idea anyhow, just write a simple php
verify.

<?php

 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['done']))
 {
  $people_name = @$HTTP_POST_VARS['people_name'];

  if ( !$HTTP_POST_VARS['people_name'] )
   $form_error[] = "Name must be set";
 }

 if(isset($form_error))
 {
  echo "
  ";
  foreach ($form_error as $pos => $val)
   echo "
   $val <br>
   ";
  echo "
  ";
 }

 echo "
 <form method='post' action='$PHP_SELF'>

 <input type='text' name='people_name' value'". @$people_name .">

 <input type='submit' name='done' value='Submit'>
 </form>
 ";

?>

simple stuff, server side is fool proof, client side is foolable.

--

 Chris Lee
 Mediawaveonline.com

 ph. 250.377.1095
 ph. 250.376.2690
 fx. 250.554.1120

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Christopher Cheng"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
989jvm$9r0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:989jvm$9r0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
What should I put in for the parameter jvs_name of the oohform->start? Is
that a name of another javascript file? Where can I get a sample script?

I would like to make sure the clients put in something in the textbox.